Friday, May 31, 2013

End of the year

My first year of teaching is coming to a close in a couple of weeks. As I look back on this year, I am amazed at how much I have changed. I have learned so much and each day gained more and more confidence in my abilities. I don't want the school year to end, because I want to continue to learn and grow.
I was hired on in December to replace a teacher who was leaving, so my job was only for one school year. I won't know if I have a job next year until August (depends on number of students enrolled). I am keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it all works out. I absolutely love teaching. I have a passion for it, and I think I did a pretty good job this year. I hope to continue growing and learning over the summer (and possibly starting my masters).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're able to get hired for next year!!

    And happy 100 followers!
    Heidi
    Secondgradealicious!

    ReplyDelete